Irrigation Control System Features
Automation by way of an irrigation control system is crucial for any cannabis cultivator looking to scale up commercially. Employing an automated irrigation control system means growers can make informed decisions that can significantly impact water and nutrient usage.
The system will provide optimal efficiency and cost saving while also improving the quality of your plants’ lives. Having an automated fertigation systems means your plants are completely cared for at all times.
Precise Fertilizer Control
- Each fertilizer injector has adjustable stroke length for precise control. Our injectors have been tested for accuracy and they can inject a precise amount of liquid down to 5ml.
- Our injectors are also rated for commercial grade flow rates up to 50GPM
- This gives growers constant fertilizer levels regardless of flow rates
- Our automated irrigation control system uses anywhere from 3 to 12 fertilizer tanks to create a variety of different fertilizer formulas.
- Our system controls each individual fertilizer injector, giving growers the capability to mix any fertilizer feed formula
- Program multiple recipes for many different crops all in one system.
- Growers can create up to 20 feed formula programs with customizable fertilizer batches or recipes for each crop you are looking to irrigate.
- These feed formulas can then be set to run on a schedule or be triggered by some external value like solar light levels or even the water content in the root zone of the plant
- Combining this with our water recycling system allows growers to recycle their fertilized irrigation waste water
- This not only allows growers to save on fertilizer costs, it also cuts down on water usage which is critically important to drought stricken regions like California and Nevada.