Water Recycling System Features
Our automated water recycling systems are equipped to efficiently provide your indoor grow with clean sterilized water. We utilize plasma ozone technology to not only sterilize the water, but provide dissolved oxygen (DO) that is crucial to producing a healthy crop.
Our system injects ozone into the water stream which is then blended in a tank to dissolve the ozone in the water. This dissolved ozone kills bacteria, viruses, and algae which results in sterilized water without the use of chemicals. This system allows growers to recycle their fertilized irrigation waste water which not only allows them to save on fertilizer costs, it also cuts down on water usage which is critically important to drought stricken regions like California and Nevada.
Our water recycling system greatly improves plant health, responsibly utilizes the resource, and helps produce the best quality product from your indoor grow automation system.
Ozone Water Treatment
- Once the system is set up, it automatically maintains a set ozone level in the water to constantly destroy harmful pathogens.
- Provides dissolved oxygen in the irrigation water that's crucial for root formation
- The ozonation process allows about 12.5 times more dissolved oxygen to be put into solution than using pure oxygen.
Improved Plant Health
- Kills any and all pathogens
- Elevated dissolved oxygen levels improve the plant’s resistance to stress caused by diseases, poor irrigation regimes, and feeding and climatic conditions.
- Enhances the growth and development of roots, vegetative and flowering characteristics.
- The oxygen generator produces up to 94% pure oxygen to allow maximum ozone production
- Pure oxygen is fed to the plasma ozone block to produce ozone.
- This system allows growers to recycle their fertilized irrigation waste water
- This allows growers to save on fertilizer costs
- It also cuts down on water usage which is critically important to drought stricken regions like California and Nevada.